Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Parking Inside a Bus...

Let me Illustrate the difference between other locales and Boston. 


Boston: 
Walking out of a coffee-shop in Somerville, I encounter a man about to ticket girlfriend's car for being parked too long at the meter. "Hey, uh, that's my car, I'm just about to leave! Could you please not write me a ticket?" "Sorry, I have to write you a ticket."


Other Place: 
Walking out of a coffee-shop in Greensboro, I encounter a man about to ticket friend's car. "Hey, are you about to write us a ticket?" "Yeah, but you look like nice people, I won't ticket you as long as you move your car..." "Thanks so much, we'll go ahead and do that!" 



2 comments:

  1. Something very similar happened to Tim when he was living in Evanston, IL. Some cops are just assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete