Sunday, April 11, 2010

When I Began...

I was looking back over some old blog posts from when I began, and as I recall, I had some lofty goals when I started. I've tried to stay focused, but I have lost my way a few times. My promise to you is that we'll talk more about food in the future. Mostly, I'd like to talk more about making food at home. After all, that's the most frugal living there is. 


Some of you have been complaining that I don't make enough food. My response is that, this summer, I will cook you all under the table. In fact, I'll do you one better friends: I will begin posting instructional video of yours truly making delicious food so that I can share it (figuratively) with all of you. Isn't that good of me? 


Soon....just let me get through the rest of the semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment