Sunday, December 13, 2009

Muppets and...

I have to repost this from a friend:


Somehow, the muppets just never quit being entertaining. Thank God for Jim Henson.

Anyway, in other news, I've eaten a lot. I ate a spatch-cocked quail, Manchego mashed-potatoes, latkes, mulled cider, wine, rum, egg-nog, apple-carrot Slaw, homemade cookies, spice-rubbed salmon, apple-cake, stew, and that's probably not all. The holidays, as I have mentioned, are one of my favorite times of the year for eating.

I have also succeeded in nearly finishing two papers and writing an abstract for one of them. An active weekend, my friends. I'm exhausted, elated, and a bunch of other 'E' words. However, I can't take it any more and I need it to end. I can't even form sentences properly anymore. I don't even know what my papers were about when I started them. Probably not what they're about now. Roughest semester in graduate school so far. Tomorrow is the last class. If I don't come back...well...

Anyway, because I love you, my adoring fans (or whoever clicked that incorrect link that sent you here) I'm going to give you this. It's funny. Read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment